Swinside stone circle
William Morris window panels, Troutbeck Parish Church
From Mogg's 1829 edn of Paterson's Roads (orig engraving by Paas, c.1784)
Newton Arlosh Church
Penrith Castle, from Hutchinson's History of Cumberland 1794. For more images see Gallery
Selection of photographs of Cumbrian churches taken by VCH volunteer Chester Forster.
Note that each township will have Geograph images of its church in the 'Images of this Township' file