Medieval glass, Kendal Parish Church
Penrith Castle, from Hutchinson's History of Cumberland 1794. For more images see Gallery
Grasmere, from West's Guide to the Lakes, 1778
Corn Drying Kiln, Hartsop
Selection of photographs of Cumbrian churches taken by VCH volunteer Chester Forster.
Note that each township will have Geograph images of its church in the 'Images of this Township' file