Township in Greystoke parish, Leath ward, Cumberland. Absorbed into Mungrisdale CP 1934.
1,262 acres [511 ha], consisting largely of unenclosed common fell land.
hamlet of four farms, containing around 30 inhabitants from 1841 to 1931 (census years for which separate figures available).
part of barony of Greystoke (q.v.) until sold to Hasells of Dalemain (before 1860).
Places of worship:
Schools and other institutions: